Guided tour in Rome with a marvelous wine tasting
|Learn unique traditions of winemaking that have more than 2,000 years! You will travel through the wine history of different regions of Italy. What wine do the Romans drink? What about the Popes? You will visit the famous Borgia stairs, San Pietro in Vincoli church, Santa Maria ai Monti church, and much more! This area is renowned for being an almost exclusively Roman neighborhood. It is lacking the usual masses of tourists despite being only a few steps from the Colosseum. Your charismatic tour guide will prove that gastronomy, art, and culture in Rome go hand in hand.|
- Enjoy a relaxing, fun, and informative wine tasting tour through the streets of Rome
- Learn about the wine history of Rome dating back 2000 years ago.
- You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
- Professional local tour guide
- All wines/drinks and snacks included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Route & Duration
This walking tour will take you through the oldest district of Rome, the Rione Monti. The neighborhood for the cool and young, the old and vintage. For those who want a serving of cobblestone, antiques, and artisans, with a side order of beauty, great food, and some of the bars in Rome.
Minimum age is 18+
Via Urbana 72, in front of a coffee shop, Er Caffettiere (Piazza della Suburra)
You can cancel up to 72 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.