“Artisan of Fez” tour & workshop
Amazing experience for art lovers. Do the local handcrafts by yourself!
With a huge number of craftsmen and craftswomen, Fez has a lot to offer. You will see how they do their job and will learn a few secrets. You will be taught how to make your own ceramic bowl. Impressive handmade colors and painted designs will immerse you in a fully local experience. What is more, you will tailor your own leather wallet! And of course, a little challenge for you- learning how to do traditional Fassi embroidery knot. You will explore a variety of wooden objects, tools, furniture, musical instruments, and even the doors of the Bou Inania Madrasa. The restored hotel as a part of the museum building is a work of art in itself. What is magical about it?
- Fez Medina
- Museo Nejjarine
- Funduq Staouniyyin
- Professional local guide services
- Coffee, juice, or tea
- Fez history
- Artisan history
- The product that you will make (ceramic, wallet, embroidery)
Notes: minimal booking – 2 people.
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will witness how these artisans do their job
* You will try your hand at replicating the objects made by the artisans
What is included in the price?
* Professional local guide services
* coffee, juice, or tea
* Fez history
* Artisan history
* Product that you will make
(ceramic, wallet, embroidery)
Bab Bou Jeloud (3268+M9P, Fes, Morocco) See Map