The treasures of Fez (full-day walking tour)
Have you ever wished to be in 2 cities at the same? We have an even better offer- visit Fez! It’s a combination of 3 cities. And you are about to find out why.
Together with a professional tour guide, you will discover numerous streets and alleyways. You will enjoy a panoramic view of Fez Medina, with its ornamented entryways. Impressive buildings hide the legends of Moroccan culture. The guide will reveal the secrets hidden behind marvelous architecture. You will see a set of ruined monumental tombs in The Marinid Tombs. You will admire the pottery in The Malah. You will have a look at the royal necropolis for the Marinid dynasty. What is so magical about this place?
- Fes el-Bali
- Marinid Tombs
- The Malah (Jewish quarter)
* Professional local guide services
Note: minimal booking – 2 people.
* You will be guided by a local charismatic guide
* You will learn about the history of those numerous Fez streets
* You will have the chance to get a panoramic view of the city
Bab Bou Jeloud (3268+M9P, Fes, Morocco)