Insightful Bern Walking Tour for Couples
- Explore Bern's UNESCO-listed Old Town.
- Admire views from the Kirchenfeld Bridge.
- Discover the Alps at the Alpine Museum.
- Professional local tour guide
- Alpine Museum of Switzerland - Children up to 12: Free Entry | Teenagers 12 to 16: Fr 6 | Adults: Fr 18
Route & Duration
The Parliament Building
The Swiss Parliament house is the home of the Republic in Bern. It houses the Swiss Federal Assembly and the Federal Council. Its green dome makes this building an easily recognisable part of the Old Town.
Bern Old Town
The Capital of Switzerland is a unique and beautiful town and it has been a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1983. Its impressive building and quaint alleys are incomparable for the visitors.
Located in Bern, this bridge crosses the Aar river. You will have wonderful views of the Downtown when crossing this bridge.
Alpine Museum of Switzerland
Dedicated to the nature and culture of the Swiss Alps, The Alpine Museum allows visitors to to experience the wonder of the mountains up close and creates new ways to access them.
We will meet opposite the Parliament Building (Bundesplatz 3, 3005 Bern, Switzerland)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.