Interactive Vegan cooking class in Ubud
Discover the rich culture of Balinese food and level up their skills in the kitchen! Taste the part of Indonesian culture. Ubud is known as the home of scrumptious vegan cuisine. Your charismatic teacher-chef will share with you the local food secrets. You will enjoy an interactive lesson. The freshest and most vibrant plant-based ingredients will surprise you with their variety. It is the skills, that you will happily implement in your daily life. The activity can be adapted for all age groups!
- Cook unique Ubud vegan meals for the whole family
- Experience instruction from the city’s friendliest local chefs
- Join the group and will get the chance to meet people from different parts of the world
- Professional local tour guide
- 5 Balinese Signature Dishes
- Transportation in Ubud Area
- All ingredients for cooking class
- Cooking Equipment
- Welcome Drink
- Local Market Tour
- Copy of recipes
Route & Duration
Ubud Traditional Market
Interact with local vendors as you explore the rows of handwoven Balinese goods!
Subak Cooking Class in Ubud
Learn how to create delectable Ubud vegan cuisine with the help of local chefs.
- Depending on the location of your hotel or hostel in Ubud, you will be picked up between 6:00 AM and 7:00 AM for the morning class and between 1:00 PM and 2:00 PM for the afternoon class.
- This tour is not private, but those who want a private group must reserve one month in advance.
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off in Ubud
You can cancel up to 72 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.