Breathtaking Journey on the Path of Gods: Tour from Positano
Embark on an unforgettable adventure with our “Path of Gods Tour from Positano.” This full-day tour includes a private guided hike on the world-famous Path of Gods, offering stunning views of the Amalfi Coast’s rugged cliffs and turquoise sea. After the hike, you’ll enjoy a mouth-watering lunch at La Tagliata, a family-owned restaurant with panoramic views of Positano. Savor Neapolitan cuisine is made with the freshest local ingredients, including homemade pasta and succulent seafood. Finally, you’ll have free time to explore the charming town of Positano, known for its local crafts, narrow alleys, and beautiful scenery. This tour is the perfect way to experience the best of the Amalfi Coast.
- The "Path of Gods Tour from Positano" offers breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coast's rugged cliffs, turquoise waters, and picturesque landscapes.
- La Tagliata is a family-owned restaurant that serves some of the best Neapolitan cuisine in the area.
- This tour includes free time to explore the beautiful town of Positano, known for its winding alleys, colorful buildings, and local crafts.
- Professional local tour guide
- Photo stops
- Private guided hike of the Path of the Gods
- Full course lunch at a family owned restaurant
- All taxes, parking tolls, gasoline and driver maintenance
Route & Duration
Path of the Gods
The Path of Gods is a world-renowned hiking trail that winds its way along the dramatic cliffs of the Amalfi Coast, offering unparalleled views of the azure sea, rugged mountains, and picturesque villages below. The trail takes you through a variety of terrains, including rocky outcroppings, lush forests, and flower-filled meadows, making it an unforgettable adventure for hikers of all levels.
Perched high above the charming town of Positano, La Tagliata is a beloved family-owned restaurant that serves some of the best Neapolitan cuisines in the region.
The town is known for its local crafts, including handcrafted ceramics, delicate lacework, and brightly patterned linen dresses that have become known as "Positano fashion." As you explore the town's winding streets, you'll also discover a plethora of charming shops, cafes, and restaurants, all serving up the best of local culture and cuisine.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- The tour is not suitable for children aged 1 to 6
- People with limited walking ability are not recommended to partake in this tour.
We offer pick-up and drop-off services from Positano. See Map