Immersive Walking Photo Hunting Tour in Vilnius
An exciting walking tour for photography enthusiasts! Explore Vilnius and discover hidden gems and historic buildings as you hunt for the perfect shot. With a professional local guide leading the way, you will visit the best spots in Vilnius to take lovely photographs. You will learn new techniques and improve your skills while capturing stunning photos of the city’s landmarks and streets. Whether you are an experienced photographer or just starting out, this tour is perfect for anyone looking to capture the magic of Vilnius. Explore Vilnius in a unique and fun way!
- Professional local tour guide
- Photography equipment (bring your own camera or phone)
Route & Duration
Vilnius Old Town
With your camera in hand, you'll explore the city's stunning Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and capture its intricate Baroque architecture, winding cobblestone streets, and vibrant atmosphere. Along the way, you'll discover hidden courtyards, cozy cafes, and local markets, as our expert guide leads you to the most photogenic spots.
- 1 team – up to 5 people.
- Difficulty level: easy-medium.
- ~3-4 km. on foot
- Duration: 1.50 – 2.20 hours, depending on the speed and skill of the participants.
- Clothing and footwear should be comfortable, according to the weather conditions.
- Necessary to have photography equipment (bring your own camera or phone with mobile data)
At the stairs of Vilnius Cathedral tower (Katedros a. 1, Vilnius) See Map
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.